Sunday, May 3, 2009

cute
















Nathaniel is 6 weeks old, and he is so big! As we can estimate by weighing ourselves with out and then with Nathaniel he weighs 12 pounds, and is changing everyday. Shane thinks he smiled for the first time but I think it was an accident because we couldn't get him to do it again. I can't wait until he does smile for the first time, he has killer dimples just like Shane's. I love it!
This week was my first Sunday back singing on the worship team at church and Grandma Kathy was able to watch Nathaniel while I was busy. We took some pictures of him all dressed up in his cute fancy little lamb outfit. I was pleasantly surprised that one of his pacifiers matches this outfit...I guess that is the one way you can accessorise little boys. I can't buy him hair bows, but I can get matching pacifiers!

No comments:

Post a Comment