Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rockford Trip
















Our first family trip to Rockford went great. Nathaniel did great on both flights. It was such and answer to prayer that on the way there and back there were helpful people all around us. From the security to the people that we sat next to on the plane. The nicest person was the gentleman sitting next to me on the way to Chicago. He was about 40 with two little boys so we were talking about family, work and Nathaniel on the flight. When we landed Nathaniel proceeded to have a poopie blow out all up his back. The flight attendant had to reach up and get my diaper bag and the gentleman sitting next to me was like what can I help with or hold? so I pass Nathaniel off to him to hold while I strip the dirty clothes and the lady across the isle offered to help, so she was holding the wipes as I had Nathaniel on my lap to change his diaper and put him in clean clothes. Nathaniel was cooing and smiling the whole time!


While we were in Rockford we had a great time with all the cousins Kaleb 2, Dakotah 1, Henry 3 mo, and Nathaniel 2 mo. Both Great Grandma's were there and we had a very fun time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment